Lindley Law is now hiring a part time Legal Administrative Assistant. If you or someone you know is interested in joining our team, please have them contact Mary Pavlinchak (contact info below) for additional information.
- Hourly pay based on experience.
- Lindley Law is a dynamic and innovative law firm that strives to build excellent relationships with clients while accomplishing their legal goals. We practice civil litigation in the fields of complex business litigation, trust and estate litigation, construction law, employment law, and various other civil practice areas. We are a small firm of three attorneys and an office manager with room to grow. We are looking for a highly enthusiastic individual that desires to work in the legal field and help grow our business to new levels.
- We are currently seeking a part-time administrative position, which has the potential to evolve into a full time position.
- 15-25 hours per week expected, but flexible.
- The position includes working as a team with the attorneys to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the firm.
- The ideal candidate will assist our office manager with administrative duties including, but not limited to, scheduling appointments, preparing pleadings, filing court documents, coordinating the firm calendar, assisting with new client intake, answering the phone, communicating with clients, organizing case files, managing incoming and outgoing mail, and invoicing clients.
- This position is client-facing and the right fit will be courteous and accommodating.
- The position requires handling many confidential matters and requires a high level of discretion, sound judgment, and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support and/or front desk reception experience.
- Experience working in a legal environment, with previous law firm experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to adhere to a strict code of confidentiality.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Social media proficiency.
- Knowledge of legal marketing.
- Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position will remain open until filled.