Media Director / Office Manager Position
Lindley Law, PLLC is a startup law firm located across the street from the Mecklenburg County Courthouse in uptown Charlotte. Lindley Law handles civil commercial litigation matters throughout North Carolina, representing corporations, small businesses, and individual clients. We offer services in various civil litigation practice areas and concentrations, including, but not limited to, trust and estate litigation, employment law, construction litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, and guardianship and incompetency proceedings. Please visit our website for more information: www.lindleylawoffice.com.
Lindley Law seeks to hire a self-motivated individual to perform a number of job duties including office management, legal assistance, and administration of marketing strategies. The position is available immediately. The office manager would primarily be responsible for providing assistance to two attorneys in order to increase efficiency and enable the Firm to provide excellent client services. This job opportunity is suited for a dynamic individual who is willing to invest in the Firm’s philosophy and eager to take the Firm to the next level in terms of growth and capability.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for legal services, including, but not limited to, data entry, answering telephone calls, copying documents, managing and maintaining the Firm’s filing system, and handling mail;
- Devise and implement a social media marketing strategy and/or campaign;
- Manage the Firm’s presence on social media;
- File and serve court documents in litigation;
- Schedule client meetings and other engagements;
- Draft weekly blog post articles;
- Assist attorneys in light accounting duties; and
- Perform other projects on an as-needed basis (e.g. internet research assignments, order office supplies, etc.).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree, certification, background, and/or experience in Marketing or Public Relations;
- Software and internet proficiencies and ability to pick up new technologies quickly;
- Strong written and oral communication skills required;
- Proficiency with windows applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook;
- Organization skills and ability to implement office systems;
- High level of integrity and work ethic, including strict adherence confidentiality in all Firm matters;
- Desire and commitment to growing the Firm;
- Self-direction and independent motivation to complete work and accomplish tasks;
- Experience with accounting and bookkeeping a plus;
- Willingness to participate in shared office duties and requirements;
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to determine work priorities; and
- Background of legal knowledge and/or familiarity with legal procedure a plus.
How To Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter, and any other documents you believe will be helpful in evaluating your candidacy (e.g. transcripts, writing samples, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is competitive and will be based on education and experience. Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, as hiring decisions may be made at any time.