Lindley Law, PLLC is a boutique litigation firm conveniently located across the street from the Mecklenburg County Courthouse in Uptown Charlotte. Lindley Law handles civil commercial litigation matters throughout North Carolina, representing corporations, small businesses, and individuals. We offer services in various civil litigation practice areas and concentrations, including, but not limited to, complex business litigation, trust and estate litigation, employment law, construction litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, and guardianship and incompetency proceedings. Please visit our website for more information: www.lindleylawoffice.com.
Lindley Law seeks to hire an associate to join the practice, which currently has two practicing attorneys. The position is available immediately. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and well-qualified lawyer who will provide excellent client services. This job opportunity is suited for a dynamic individual who is willing to invest in the firm’s philosophy and eager to take the firm to the next level in terms of growth and capability.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Interest in civil litigation;
- Software and Internet proficiencies and ability to pick up new technologies quickly;
- Strong written and oral communication skills required;
- Proficiency with Windows applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook;
- High level of integrity and work ethic, including strict adherence confidentiality in all firm matters;
- Desire and commitment to growing the firm;
- Ability to think critically and strategically;
- Self-direction and independent motivation to complete work and accomplish tasks;
- Willingness to participate in shared office duties and requirements;
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to determine work priorities; and
- A law degree and be an active member in good standing of the North Carolina State Bar. We will consider candidates who sat for the July 2016 Bar Exam, but employment is contingent on passing.
How To Apply:
Please send resume, cover letter, law school transcript, and a 5-10 page writing sample to Liz Kemper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will be based experience. Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, as hiring decisions may be made at any time. Lindley Law is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.