Are you a lawyer who’s perfectly content with your current firm, without any desire to move?
Do your clients routinely praise you for rescuing them from circumstances they considered dire, if not entirely lost?
Have you ever wanted to be part of a law firm that encouraged and rewarded your success?
Do you want to shape your law firm’s future and build something special?
If you answered YES to ALL these questions, we’ve been looking for you. See below to find out why…
Lindley Law, PLLC is a boutique litigation firm located in Uptown Charlotte. Lindley Law handles civil litigation matters throughout North Carolina, representing corporations, closely held businesses, and individuals. We offer services in various civil litigation practice areas and concentrations including complex business litigation, trust and estate litigation, employment law, construction litigation, and guardianship proceedings. Please visit our website for more information about the firm and its practice areas: www.lindleylawoffice.com.
Lindley Law seeks an associate with 1-3 years of litigation experience to join the firm, which currently has three practicing attorneys. The position is available immediately. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and well-qualified lawyer who is principally committed to exceptional client service. The candidate must also have the ability to assume a waiting caseload of complex matters, draft complicated pleadings and legal memoranda in a clear and concise fashion, and be an exceptional collaborator with other members of the firm.
This position requires a dynamic individual, committed to investing in the firm’s entrepreneurial philosophy, who is eager for an opportunity with unlimited earning potential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- One to three years of experience in civil litigation;
- Software and Internet proficiencies and ability to integrate new technologies quickly;
- Strong written and oral communication skills required;
- Proficient with Windows applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook;
- High level of integrity and work ethic, including strict adherence to confidentiality in all firm matters;
- Desire and commitment to growing the firm;
- Able to think critically and strategically;
- Self-directed and independently motivated to complete work and accomplish tasks;
- Willing to participate in shared office duties and requirements;
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to determine work priorities; and
- An active member in good standing with the North Carolina State Bar.
How To Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Rhonda Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org. A writing sample and/or recommendations may also be requested. Salary will be based on experience. Compensation package includes health care, retirement benefits, and disability coverage. Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, as hiring decisions may be made at any time. Lindley Law is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.